Portfolio

Monday, November 15, 2010

Foxey

So, now it's time for my second painting with acrylics ever, the first one was more of an experiment... It's taken with my camera so the quality might be a bit off, though I tried to fix it with Photoshop.

Painting with acrylics is a lot of fun and you really can't make fatal mistakes, because you can always paint another layer on top once the bottom one has dried. You'll probably see more of these coming too, I'd like to try a more detailed painting next time.

Acrylic on 30 cm x 30 cm canvas.

2 comments:

  1. wowowoow! This picture is really accurately made! Love all the small details like the small grass etc pointing out of the snow to give it more life-like image. Isnt just plain dead white, few trees and a fox. Nice work there old buddy! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouraging comment, I'll try! :)

    ReplyDelete