Portfolio

Monday, June 25, 2012

Summer Update = Paintings + Video Commentary + Livestream

 Time to update again, it's been quite a long time since the last post. The summer has started quite nicely, at the moment I'm working on this game project for school. The idea is to make five games within five weeks and so far it has worked out quite nicely, so two games still to go. I'll probably post stuff from them here and also links directly to the games later.

I've been trying to get the hang of Livestreaming also. I've noticed at least for myself it's a very nice and motivating thing to do, because everytime I'm streaming I kinda have to paint stuff and I won't get too distracted then. I have also started to sketch traditionally more, and I also try to do more personal pieces than I have been able to do in such a long time, all the workstuff was really getting inside my head. Now I feel a little better and inspired again.

Anyway, midsummer's celebration was pretty nice here in Finland, I met quite a bunch of new interesting people and the hangover starts to fade away also so it's a win-win situation.But now, some art which is... What else than a crapload of sketches, finished paintings and studies.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

And hey, I almost forgot but I also made a video commentary about one of my paintings. Just discussing about the making process in the video, I hope it'll be helpful to someone out there. :) Give me a shout at Youtube what you think about it, should I make more and what I should do better etc. Thanks for looking, have a nice summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment