Portfolio

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Study, study and... oh, study!


A "finished" painting (I kinda ran out of time), we'll see if I still tweak it or not. And of course craploads of anatomy studies, mostly about the upper body/arms. And the more I do these the more I enjoy doing them, probably moving to some other body parts soon. The poses look stiff still, at this point I'm just trying to remember and figure out the structure of the muscles, though it wouldn't be a bad idea to do some figure studies also.

I have had quite some trouble with figures and anatomy always, and I think it's about time I bust this wall that's blocking my way.

 
 
 
 
 

Oh, and by the way I finally went to this one antiquarian bookstore mainly to check out some artbooks... Well, there wasn't really too many interesting books concerning traditional art, but quite a lot of books able to provide great inspiration. I'm so gonna raid that place later on also.


No comments:

Post a Comment